Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chilly Dog

After 2 weeks of really hot, wonderful, soaking-up-the-Sun type weather, we recently got a whole lot of rain. It's awful stuff--not much fun to walk on cold wet grass when I need to go outside and take care of business. I just don't want to go out, period, when it gets like that. Even worse, that cold air still blows out of those holes in the floor, and I don't like that either! For some reason, humans like the cold. At least my humans like it.

But they also like me. Actually they love me, but I didn't want to brag. Anyway, my Mommy noticed that I was shivering, and trying to stay warm in my snuggle bed (the one that Aunt Sue teased me about when we visited her in New Mexico), so she took one of my newest shirts out of the closet and put it on me. I felt much better with some clothes on. If I look unhappy, though, it's because I WAS. I wanted to wear my pink shirt, and Mommy put the red one on me instead.

Humans! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

No comments: